Papers: Recent and Selected
- 'Integration of Psycognitive States to Broaden Augmented Cognition Frameworks.' D.D. Schmorrow and C.M. Fidopiastis (Eds.): AC/HCII 2013, LNAI 8027, pp. 423-432, 2013. © Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- 'ICT-mediated information sharing in public spaces: dealing with privacy, diversity, and time.' Antoniadis, Apostol, Guevara, Trifunovic. World Social Science Forum 2013, Montreal.
- 'A Reflective Examination of a Process for Innovation and Collaboration in Internet Science.' Guevara, Blackwell. 1st International Conference on Internet Science Brussels, April 2013.
- "Future Internet Assembly Research Roadmap Paper " written as part of 'The Next Internet Explained: The psychological social and economic forces that will shape the future internet.' Future Internet Assembly Research Roadmap - Framework 8: Towards Research Priorities for the Future Internet. Brussels, March 2011. (Download)
- "Psycognition: Cognitive Architectures for Augmented Cognition Systems." Posters Part I HCII 2011 CCIS 173 pp. 275-279 2011. Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg. (Download)
- "Cognitive Architectures for Supporting Strategic Behaviours in Adaptive Systems. The Human-Electronic Crew: The Right Stuff?" Proceedings of the 4th Joint GAF/RAF/USAF Workshop on Human-Computer Teamwork, 23 - 26 September 1997, Page 61. (Download)
- 'Creating Organisations Fit For The Human Spirit Through Hakomi ' Hakomi Journal Issue 12, 1996. (Download)
- 'The Search for Meaning in a Changing Work Context ' Futures Vol. 28, 1996.
- 'Putting Fire In The Organisational Belly ' Journal of Management Consultancy, November 1994.
- 'The Workstation - Quo Vadis?' Informatics Communications Engineering International, August 1981.
- Towards a Future Internet: Interrelation between Technological Social and Economic Trends Report for DG Information Society and Media. European Commission, November 2010. (Download)
- The Future of the Family to 2030 - A Scoping Report. OECD International Futures Programme, December 2008.
- UK Defence Policy: UK Industry Policy for Human-Computer-Interaction for Communications Information Systems. Ministry of Defence, 1999.
- The Impact of Digital Information on Society: The Past Present & Future. Stanford Research Institute, 1999.
- Psycognition: An Exploration of the Strategic Behaviours Underlying Fighter Pilots' Decision Making in Critical Incidents. UK Defence Research Agency, July 1997. (Download)
- Human-Related Causes of Breakdowns and Failures in Critical Software Systems. UK Procurement Executive Ministry of Defence UK, July 1995.
- The Path of Principles. UK Procurement Executive Ministry of Defence, March 1994.
- Beyond the Range of Arrows. UK Procurement Executive Ministry of Defence UK, July 1993.
- Introducing Cultural Change in Organisations. Guevara, Records. Ministry of Defence Workshop, Boulder, Colorado, May 1993.
- Future Internet Workshop On Research Roadmap For EU Framework. Part of 'The Next Internet Explained: The psychological social and economic forces that will shape the future internet.' Future Internet Assembly Research Roadmap - Framework 8: Towards Research Priorities for the Future Internet. Brussels Workshop, March 2011. (Download)